- Vodafone Wallet to offer contactless card payments 30 March 2015 | 11:21 am
- Bouygues Telecom to launch LoRa network dedicated to IoT 30 March 2015 | 11:20 am
- 5G – The Road to a Super-Connected World 30 March 2015 | 10:28 am
- Alcatel-Lucent, China Telecom in LTE expansion partnership 30 March 2015 | 9:28 am
- A Week In Wireless – The perils of socialism 27 March 2015 | 12:40 pm
The HISPASAT Group is composed of companies with a foothold in Spain as well as in Latin America, where its Brazilian affiliate HISPAMAR, sells its services. The Group is a leading Spanish- and Portuguese-language content broadcaster and distributor, including over important direct-to-home television (DTH) and high-definition television (HDTV) digital platforms. HISPASAT is one of the world's largest companies in terms of revenue in its sector, and the main communications bridge between Europe and the Americas.