- SoftBank eyeing up América Móvil wireless assets – report 31 October 2014 | 11:08 am
- Record $19.2B invested in mobile Internet in past 12 months – study 31 October 2014 | 10:52 am
- Operator Survey: Policy, BSS and the Future of Mobile | Wednesday 19th November at 3pm UK time 30 October 2014 | 1:42 pm
- Microsoft begins retreat from Windows Phone with platform-agnostic Microsoft Health 30 October 2014 | 12:16 pm
- Lenovo completes Motorola Mobility acquisition 30 October 2014 | 12:12 pm
The HISPASAT Group is composed of companies with a foothold in Spain as well as in Latin America, where its Brazilian affiliate HISPAMAR, sells its services. The Group is a leading Spanish- and Portuguese-language content broadcaster and distributor, including over important direct-to-home television (DTH) and high-definition television (HDTV) digital platforms. HISPASAT is one of the world's largest companies in terms of revenue in its sector, and the main communications bridge between Europe and the Americas.