- NFV veterans form new industry group 30 September 2014 | 12:06 pm
- Oracle launches new products targeted at CSPs 30 September 2014 | 11:47 am
- OpenDaylight releases second virtualization platform 30 September 2014 | 10:51 am
- Virgin Mobile launches in Saudi Arabia 30 September 2014 | 9:37 am
- CenturyLink announces expansion into China 30 September 2014 | 9:10 am
The HISPASAT Group is composed of companies with a foothold in Spain as well as in Latin America, where its Brazilian affiliate HISPAMAR, sells its services. The Group is a leading Spanish- and Portuguese-language content broadcaster and distributor, including over important direct-to-home television (DTH) and high-definition television (HDTV) digital platforms. HISPASAT is one of the world's largest companies in terms of revenue in its sector, and the main communications bridge between Europe and the Americas.