- US AWS-3 auction raises record $45 billion 30 January 2015 | 12:35 pm
- A Week In Wireless – Raw Earning Power 30 January 2015 | 12:22 pm
- Nokia Networks Q4 boosted by strong North America sales 29 January 2015 | 5:37 pm
- Global smartphone market Q4 2014 – Apple and Samsung share top spot 29 January 2015 | 5:35 pm
- Sky makes multiplay move with Telefónica O2 MVNO deal 29 January 2015 | 2:08 pm
The HISPASAT Group is composed of companies with a foothold in Spain as well as in Latin America, where its Brazilian affiliate HISPAMAR, sells its services. The Group is a leading Spanish- and Portuguese-language content broadcaster and distributor, including over important direct-to-home television (DTH) and high-definition television (HDTV) digital platforms. HISPASAT is one of the world's largest companies in terms of revenue in its sector, and the main communications bridge between Europe and the Americas.