- FCC slaps T-Mobile US’s wrists over speed transparency 25 November 2014 | 1:00 pm
- American Tower Corp buys Airtel’s Nigeria towers 25 November 2014 | 12:40 pm
- Telekom Austria raises almost €1 billion through share sale 25 November 2014 | 12:30 pm
- Industry downplays Regin after Belgacom hack 25 November 2014 | 12:25 pm
- EE top in P3 UK mobile benchmarking test, Vodafone last 25 November 2014 | 12:01 pm
The HISPASAT Group is composed of companies with a foothold in Spain as well as in Latin America, where its Brazilian affiliate HISPAMAR, sells its services. The Group is a leading Spanish- and Portuguese-language content broadcaster and distributor, including over important direct-to-home television (DTH) and high-definition television (HDTV) digital platforms. HISPASAT is one of the world's largest companies in terms of revenue in its sector, and the main communications bridge between Europe and the Americas.