- And the survey said… 24 October 2014 | 2:55 pm
- Ericsson Q3 – 4G, 3G deployments offset US sales decline 24 October 2014 | 12:58 pm
- Mobile edge video delivery demonstrated by Nokia and StarHub 24 October 2014 | 10:03 am
- Alcatel-Lucent is a double winner at Broadband Infovision Awards 23 October 2014 | 4:08 pm
- Kroes’ final plea for EU digital harmony, Hungary mulls internet tax 23 October 2014 | 1:16 pm
The HISPASAT Group is composed of companies with a foothold in Spain as well as in Latin America, where its Brazilian affiliate HISPAMAR, sells its services. The Group is a leading Spanish- and Portuguese-language content broadcaster and distributor, including over important direct-to-home television (DTH) and high-definition television (HDTV) digital platforms. HISPASAT is one of the world's largest companies in terms of revenue in its sector, and the main communications bridge between Europe and the Americas.