- Customer dissatisfaction is roaming away 21 May 2015 | 2:42 pm
- Spotify adds to capacity crunch with streaming video service 21 May 2015 | 2:21 pm
- Research explores impact of connected cars and M2M on mobile networks 21 May 2015 | 11:47 am
- Adopt a holistic approach to network service orchestration 21 May 2015 | 11:38 am
- Huawei launches SDN-based IoT platform 21 May 2015 | 10:12 am
The HISPASAT Group is composed of companies with a foothold in Spain as well as in Latin America, where its Brazilian affiliate HISPAMAR, sells its services. The Group is a leading Spanish- and Portuguese-language content broadcaster and distributor, including over important direct-to-home television (DTH) and high-definition television (HDTV) digital platforms. HISPASAT is one of the world's largest companies in terms of revenue in its sector, and the main communications bridge between Europe and the Americas.